Sign-up to Receive our Exclusive Offers & NYC Travel Tips!
Our Midtown Manhattan Hotel Offers Modern Accommodations in NYC and an Ideal Location
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan is a Midtown Manhattan Hotel that offers modern NYC accommodations ideal for both business and leisure travelers.
Fresh from a $25 million transformation project, the DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan - New York City brings a hip new vibe to a convenient and desirable locale ideal for business and leisure travelers. Designed by American architecture maverick Morris Lapidus, this ultra-modern, Midtown Manhattan hotel features a fresh, brand new Art Deco look, an array of upscale amenities and contemporary comforts.
Features of our Manhattan Hotel include:
- 764 dramatically upgraded suites featuring flat-screen HD television and Sweet Dreams® by DoubleTree Sleep Experience beds.
- 12,000 square-feet of newly renovated meeting space including a 7,000 square-foot ballroom and 2 glass-enclosed rooftop penthouses.
- 24-hour complimentary self-service business center offering high-speed Internet access, laptop connections, and fax machines.
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness facility with city views featuring the best in modern cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Delicious dining options including the Met Grill, an all-American dining room serving daily breakfast and the Met Bar, our trendy lobby bar.
- Conveniently located at Lexington Avenue and 51st Street in the heart of Midtown on Manhattan’s luxurious East Side near many New York City attractions.
- Pet-friendly accommodations.
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
“Very pleasant place”Staff was helpful and gracious - easy access to subway if needed - doorman assisted with taxis - great service; housekeeping staff polite and considerate with sleeping in - they were quiet in the hallways - any special requests were honored. Staff at the bar said no problem for taking drinks to the room with a snack. Unfortunately did not try the restaurant - next time! Everyone was terrific - felt right at home.
“Lovely staff, great location, clean rooms”We were that English family! We came to New York to celebrate my sons 21st birthday. Kim was fantastically helpful when I told her it was my sons 21st. They decorated our room, left him some gifts, gave us vouchers for his first drink in the U.S., dealt with all our queries and were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a great location - very central. The rooms are not huge, but we spent very little time in our room as we were out exploring. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. There is no room service but there is a shop next door which does coffees, breakfasts and snacks and there is also a very good restaurant next door but one. I would recommend this hotel as a base for any families visiting New York.
“TREATED LIKE A QUEEN”Staying at the Double Tree Metroapolian in New York City is a wonderful experience that every traveler deserves to have. The location is great and the service is EXCELLENT..From check in to check out you are treated like royalty.
“Clean & Great Location”Stayed at the Double Tree in Midtown for 1 night. Good location - easy walk to Times Square for the Theater and lots of restaurants close by. Staff was friendly. Rooms were spacious and clean. Room on the 6th floor was suprisingly quiet. Parking is availabe under hotel at a reduced rate.
“Excellent choice for East Side locations”Close to subway and easy ingress/egress to LGA or JFK; rooms smaller than the Hilton on 6th Ave but big enough, clean and quiet; the staff could not be more accommodating and the cookies you get upon check-in are fabulous.