Spring to Summer in the City
Enjoy the best the city has to offer during the best time to visit - Springtime in Central Park and Summer Fireworks!
Centrally located in the heart of midtown, book your Spring and Summer escape to New York City!
Spring to Summer offer includes:
- Rates as low as $129 and includes complimentary Wi-Fi
- Stay dates through September 4, 2017
- Offer is subject to availability, must be booked online, and cannot be combined or applied to existing reservations or promotions
- 48-hour cancellation
What’s close by the Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel NYC:
- Rockefeller Center: Approximately 7 blocks
- Times Square: Approximately 0.8 miles
- Central Park: Approximately 0.8 miles
- United Nations: Approximately 0.8 miles
- Grand Central Terminal: Approximately 0.3 miles
Why Choose Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel NYC:
- Prime Midtown East location on Lexington Avenue
- Stylish and historic Manhattan Hotel designed by Art-Deco master Morris Lapidus
- 764 renovated Guest Rooms, completed summer 2012, including 22 Suites
- Complimentary Fitness Center and complimentary Business Center
- Met Grill, Met Bar and Gift Shops with snacks and sundries
- 12,000 sq. ft. of Meeting and Event space
- 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
- Pet Friendly Manhattan Hotel
About The Doubletree Metropolitan Hotel NYC:
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Metropolitan - New York City is perfectly located at Lexington Avenue at 51st Street in the heart of Midtown Manhattan’s fashionable East Side. This renovated, iconic New York City hotel is steps from Park Avenue, Bloomingdales, Madison Avenue shopping, the United Nations, Central Park, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Broadway theaters and The Museum of Modern Art.
Originally designed by famous Art Deco architect Morris Lapidus, DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan completed a $25 million transformation project in summer 2012 which restored this landmark hotel to its former glory. Grand Central Terminal and all major bus and subway lines are within walking distance.
“Very pleasant place”Staff was helpful and gracious - easy access to subway if needed - doorman assisted with taxis - great service; housekeeping staff polite and considerate with sleeping in - they were quiet in the hallways - any special requests were honored. Staff at the bar said no problem for taking drinks to the room with a snack. Unfortunately did not try the restaurant - next time! Everyone was terrific - felt right at home.
“Lovely staff, great location, clean rooms”We were that English family! We came to New York to celebrate my sons 21st birthday. Kim was fantastically helpful when I told her it was my sons 21st. They decorated our room, left him some gifts, gave us vouchers for his first drink in the U.S., dealt with all our queries and were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is in a great location - very central. The rooms are not huge, but we spent very little time in our room as we were out exploring. The rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. There is no room service but there is a shop next door which does coffees, breakfasts and snacks and there is also a very good restaurant next door but one. I would recommend this hotel as a base for any families visiting New York.
“TREATED LIKE A QUEEN”Staying at the Double Tree Metroapolian in New York City is a wonderful experience that every traveler deserves to have. The location is great and the service is EXCELLENT..From check in to check out you are treated like royalty.
“Clean & Great Location”Stayed at the Double Tree in Midtown for 1 night. Good location - easy walk to Times Square for the Theater and lots of restaurants close by. Staff was friendly. Rooms were spacious and clean. Room on the 6th floor was suprisingly quiet. Parking is availabe under hotel at a reduced rate.
“Excellent choice for East Side locations”Close to subway and easy ingress/egress to LGA or JFK; rooms smaller than the Hilton on 6th Ave but big enough, clean and quiet; the staff could not be more accommodating and the cookies you get upon check-in are fabulous.